Country of Manufacture : China
Product Warranty : 10 Years
Performance Warranty : 25 years or 30 years
Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better) :-0.0039
Anti-PID as standard : No
Junction Box IP(the higher the better) : IP 65 or 67
Tier Ranking : 1
Trina Solar was founded in China in 1997 and is today the largest manufacturer of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules in the world. The company specializes in crystalline silicon PV modules and system integration with total shipments totalling 3.66 GW in 2014. Over 30 in-house tests ensure the consistent reliability of modules. Trina Solar has a strong presence in Australia through its sales and support staff as well as through investments in its Research & Development (R&D) partnerships with Australian universities.
They were ranked No. 1 globally for environmental and social performance in the Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition’s (SVTC) 2014 Solar Scorecard which evaluates factors such as extended producer responsibility and takeback, supply chain monitoring, green jobs, chemical-use and product life cycle analysis and disclosure. Trina Solar is also a member of PV Cycle, which ensures that its products are recycled at the end of their lifetime.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 17.8%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5% which means that each 260 watt panel will be at least 260 watt; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Very low temperature coefficient (up to -0.39%). This means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our hot Queensland climate.
- Dual glass modules that are guaranteed PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free for increased resistance to corrosion and micro-cracking.
- Excellent performance in low-light conditions through advanced glass and solar cell texturing surface.
Quick Solar Quote